Wednesday 1 May 2019

Jungle Se7ens - Instagram content

I started a big design process for content that can be gradually released on the social media platform of Instagram. The image below show some of the different design processes that I went through in order to apply the new design style to the content. I thought that a more graphic approach better suited the fact that it was also a sport festival and not just a music one. I started to use vector graphics of a music wave to play around with how that could be carried through the different music related posts. I think the developments show this to work well as a finalised approach for this type of content. I then used the rugby player for the sport part of the festival. I had tried a rugby ball and the try posts, but they did not look as good/obvious when not in context to the other elements. 



No comments:

Post a Comment