Wednesday 1 May 2019

Jungle Se7ens - Deliverables

After the initial design meeting where the festival visual identity was confirmed. I received a list of the basic deliverables that I will need to produce in order for the festival to take place with a consistent identity. This is the list from the manager of the festival, but I have agreed to contact all other members of the team and do the design work that they require such as social media content etc. 



I will need to take into consideration the colour outputs for the deliverables, thinking about whether it needs to be RGB or CMYK. To ensure that this is something that does not become an obstacle, I have made a google drive that everyone involved with the festival has access to and made a print and screen folder. This means that each outcome can be uploaded in both RBG and CMYK format.  

Time management will need to be something that I focus very closely on because there will be a lot of different release dates that need to be taken into consideration and content will need to be released very regularly on social media. In order to achieve this, I will make mini deadlines with all work that is set and if any of the team members ask me to do work, I will set individual deadlines with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment