Friday 3 May 2019

CB - Refinement

I sent over the variety of designs to Chloe to see what elements she liked and to get me feedback on which one to refine. I sent over  having used a typeface in a handwritten style, but upon reflection I will handwrite the name on Procreate to achieve the more authentic aesthetic and also increase the legibility as at the moment the 's' is a little small. 

Feedback 
- combination of the two logos
- improved handwriting
- all equal line weights, slightly thicker out of the two rather than the thin one so that it stands out more 
- good typeface = high end fashion vibe and contrasts well to the handwriting





Refinement
I took the elements that were to be combined for the final logo design and then changed the line weight on the had written typeface so that it matched the outline shape. 






I took the hand written typeface and then the versions that I had done myself using Procreate in order to improve the overall legibility. The developments below show the full manipulation of taking elements from a few of the variations to put together to make the final word - with the main change being the style of the letter 's'.



Refined design



No comments:

Post a Comment