Wednesday 1 May 2019

Jungle Se7ens - Banner

One of the final outcomes that I needed to produce for the festival was a banner that could be hung at the entrance.. It needed to be consistent with the branding of the festival but simply state the elements that the client had asked for. 

Banner wise (content)

Tropic Nation logo and then The jungle 7s banner across the top 

And then below all of the sponsors: 
Eiger biggest in the middle
Raging bull 
The Charlie Watkins foundation
The bumble logo


In terms of proportions, I was sent over two options so I made the art boards and then sent this photo over to Dan to see which one he wanted as the final size to be printed. We opted for the top one which worked out to be 1m by 3m. I then added the mandatory content in the graphic identity that had been developed and sent it over to Dan. The first image shows what I sent and the only feedback I received was that the logos could be made a little bigger. I completed this and the final banner design was sent over to the printing company that would print it onto an industrial canvas that will be waterproof incase it rains on the day. 




final banner



No comments:

Post a Comment