Wednesday 1 May 2019

Jungle Se7ens - Final poster development

It seemed appropriate to move away from the original festival poster idea because the online presence had changed visually in terms of content and the festival was becoming more known for a different visual. This was a more graphic approach and now with the same style as that of the other online accounts - instagram, facebook, email headers etc. 

Brief - I was sent over a brief from the CEO of Tropic Nation, Dan James outlining the expectations for the poster and all of the mandatory requirements. 

Hi Hannah,

we need to start thinking about the main poster / flyer for the festival. I am confirming new brands we are working with which will need to be featured - if you can start configuring the poster we can add the logos as we go. Ideally I want to get this finished over next week. 

I have attached some inspo, that I was thinking about - but obviously kept in line with the branding we have been going with. 

So far we need to add these brands to the poster: 

Organisation: 
Tropic Nation
Leos RFC
Bar Events UK
East Village bar (TBC) I want to add them so we can show them 

Main sponsors: 
Raging Bull

Contributors: 
Bumble 
Old Balls 
The Charlie Watkins Foundation (Charity partner)
Vital (food vendor 1)
TBC (food vendor 2) 
Red Bull

Line up: 
Headliner: Utah Saints
Second: Jozeff K 
Reuben
Chris I'anson
Voyeur 
Casika 

Then just need a blurb about the event which we can come up with.

Let me know any initial thoughts you have on how we can put this together? I will start compiling logos in a g drive.

Ideally i'd like this done by Wednesday, and sent out latest Friday, if you think that's possible?

Cheers,

Dan 

Inspo


Initial sketches




Development






Feedback

I got together a group of people so that I could get some opinions on the poster design so far:
- logos centred
- website bottom right 
- Jozeff K in the same font as Utah Saints or the sans serif with a drop shadow of white 
- accurate spacing 
- orange location the same width 

Refinement




Final poster

No comments:

Post a Comment