Sunday 21 April 2019

Burnout - Research - Initial brainstorm

Having only read one or two articles on the topic I thought it would be interesting to write down everything that came to my mind in terms of what I thought I needed to research and maybe some ideas on the design outcomes. I thought that this would be useful so that once I had completed some research I could look back and see if my initial response to the topic was accurate and if my interpretation has now changed. 

Initial brainstorm on research + design  
  • research millennial aesthetic 
  • look at ISTD for brief template 
  • editorial piece as information 
  • to do pad with mindful activities to rip out 
  • OR to do pad with the realities of millennial burnout e.g to do … 5am work out, instantly reply to that message, make sure eyeliner is straight, buy a new outfit, go to drinks, fall in love
  • print onto objects such as wine glasses, brunch plates, pillow etc. PHOTOGRAPHY CAMPAIGN
  • typeface specimen of a typeface that is associated to being online - manipulate it in a way to show stress, overload of maybe screen damage to your eyes 
  • format all of this on a 16:9 to represent the phone screen 

No comments:

Post a Comment