Thursday 4 April 2019

Shadowlark - Brief

As part of extended practice I thought that it would be good to try and do a two day brief in order to really test my time management and ability to get an idea and commit to it. This live brief was circulated by the uni email and it was for a band in Leeds that wanted a submission for either a logo or poster/both. I decided to submit for both the logo and the poster because if I am researching into the band then it would be good to complete a full body of work. In order to ensure that I was to complete this in no more than two days I started the brief three days before the brief was due to be submitted and then left one day to pull it all together as a submission pdf to send to the band. 


I will approach the logo and poster as separate elements. 

Time planning
I planned my two days out very roughly and upon reflection where I had given myself an hour to complete a task, it often took a little bit longer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment