Tuesday 26 February 2019

Artisan Drinks - Idea generation

I started the project by making a mind map (fig. 1) of everything that was relevant t the brief and what I may need to research and all of the initial ideas that came to my head straight away. 

I looked at: 
- Artisan quality
- Brand info 
- Ideas
- Competitors

One of the brainstorms lead to the idea that 'you wouldn't have it any other way' so I thought of looking at combinations that are famous and started with iconic duos. Figure 2 shows some of the ones that I could think of and as a creative advertisement this could work well to engage with the audience as they would all know the characters and then link it to the idea that there wouldn't be another mixer appropriate to use with alcohol other than the Artisan Drinks Company. 

The idea generation then progressed to the research into Australian vs. English phrases - leading to the compliments, perfect match etc. as initial ideas. Figures 3, 4 + 5 show the notes made as I did some research into the different routes that I could take. 

fig. 1

fig. 2

fig. 3

fig. 4

fig. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment