Sunday 22 April 2018

Synaesthesia: Typefaces

As Dalton Maag were unable to give me the details on the different typefaces used I had to do some research and find the closest matches that I could. I took small sections of writing from the different parts of existing LUSH publications and uploaded them to Adobe Typekit to see which typefaces it was matched too. 

The first match was Pragmatica Bold which did match really well, but as I knew that Dalton Maag were the design company who decided on the typefaces for LUSH I looked at the types they had released on their website and Aktiv Grotesk was one that they had released. I decided that this seemed to be the closest/the match for the writing within the LUSH publications.  





Final typefaces 
Aktiv Grotesk - regular and bold
Lush - for handwritten captions

No comments:

Post a Comment