Monday 15 January 2018

Superfly: Brief

I contacted a friend who is on the Creative Advertising BA HONS course at Bournemouth Arts University as I often see that she is holding creative events at different venues. I messaged asking if she had any events coming up  that would require a substantial amount of design work. I received a response confirming that there would be a funk, disco and soul event that I could do the design work for. 



Chloe sent over a document that had been put together by the event management group that were running the event. This allowed me to ensure that all details that were needed were included on the poster and the visual style that they had envisioned was also adopted and maintained throughout any designs that I made. Once I had all of the information on the requirements for this brief I wrote up a document for my own records so that I could condense it all and make sure i don't miss anything out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment