Monday 5 March 2018

Art Fund: Sourcing of imagery

As the concept has progressed, it is now based on simplifying and focusing on the small parts of well known pieces of art work, I need to source these artworks so that I can visually develop this idea. I started by looking at blogs which shows lists of the most famous artworks within the UK, but I thought would students recognise all of these or be interested by them. 

The research then lead to the idea of searching on Instagram for the gallery locations that the Student Art pass allows access to and looking at the images that users have uploaded. This increases the chance of the target audience recognising and engaging with the posters. 











I can then take these artworks as a starting point and draw them in the style that I like, a simplified version of what they are. I will then establish a style that will be consistently used throughout the whole of the campaign but in a variety of ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment