Tuesday 20 December 2016

What's my name again?

Hi my name is Hannah (obviously) and I like Graphic Design (obviously).
Lets make this more interesting… maybe?

Hi my name is Hannah and I believe that everyone should constantly question, ‘what is the worst thing that is going to happen’, way way way more often. A random beginning you may think, but it is this question that has given me the confidence to achieve more than I knew I was able. 
Teeny tiny Hannah was very shy and did not believe that Graphic Design was a career she would be capable of pursuing. With ‘what is the worst thing that is going to happen’ ringing in my head, I was able to put myself in new social situations and along the way gain the confidence to share my work with others and be proud of what I was creating. To me, design is about making other peoples world more beautiful by either sharing nice messages, information or just aesthetic pieces of work. 

I feel like I should mention that my hair colour is Pantone Orange 021 U and that I’m also known as the one that doesn’t ever stop talking. Who knows, one day I might also be known for a piece of design work. That is the dream anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment