Friday 27 January 2017

Personal work

Over the course of the year, I have started to realise the importance of personal projects. The chance to be able to do something a little bit out of the ordinary constraints of Graphic Design is important in ensuring that creativity still stays fresh. I found that creating these images, I res-parked my enthusiasm towards my other projects and I started to find confidence in trying something a little bit different. The positive feedback on social media in regards to these images helped motivate me to continue to work on personal things as well as re-sparking enthusiasm for uni projects. 
The particular personal project was inspired by the visiting professionals DR.ME as I was particularly interesting in the reasons they decided to produce collages. Its all about changing perceptions and the ways in which we expect a particular object of life form to be acting or displayed.




No comments:

Post a Comment